Photoshop, in my opinion, is one of the greatest things since sliced bread. It’s a powerful piece of software, but you can’t fully realize that power until you learn how to use it. To help you along, I’ve put together a list of Adobe Photoshop related books you can get from an IU Library. Remember, you can use Interlibrary Loan to get books that are not housed on your campus. I found the books by doing a simple search on the term “Photoshop’ in IUCAT.
I limited the results to books falling under the Subject “Adobe Photoshop” that were published within the last three years. I got 15 books, but this list includes only the titles I found to be most relevant to the IU community.
Here’s the list:
- Photoshop: inspiring artwork and tutorials by established and emerging artists / curated by Ibarionex Perello.
- Photoshop CC [electronic resource] top 100 simplified tips & tricks / by Stan Sholik.
- Photoshop CC bible [electronic resource] / Lisa DaNae Dayley, Brad Dayley.
- Photoshop CC for dummies / by Peter Bauer.
- Photoshop for games : creating art for console, mobile, and social games / Shawn Nelson.
- Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud revealed / Elizabeth Eisner Reding.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop CC for design professionals / Jennifer Smith and the AGI Creative Team.
- Photograph restoration and enhancement using Adobe® Photoshop® [electronic resource] / Vickie [sic] Ellen Wolper.
- Zen of postproduction [electronic resource] : stress-free photography workflow and editing / Mark Fitzgerald.
And don’t forget to take advantage of your access to no-cost workshops from IU IT Training.