A simpler, more user-friendly interface is coming to Box at IU. Last fall, you were able to preview the new interface with a choice of going back to the legacy system if you weren’t ready for the change. On May 25th, the new interface will be the only option.
New features include:
- a cleaner look
- keywordless search
- copy-paste of files and folders
- the ability to reset your home page to display just your favorite files and folders
- faster uploading, accessing, and editing of content
- ability to sort all files by name, date, or size from directly within the file list headings
- ability to search and filter documents by type, size, time, owner, and metadata directly from the search bar
Hopefully, these changes will enhance your productivity as you collaborate and share at IU. For tips on getting the most out of Box at IU, check out these IT Training Tips Blog articles, and the collection of help documents in the IU Knowledge Base (KB). Watch the video embedded below for a quick overview of Box’s new features.