We welcome your suggestions for IT Training Tips blog posts. If you have a technical question that may be of interest to the general public, please submit it. We’re here to help!
Note that the intention of the blog is to appeal to a diverse audience. Upon receiving a question, we will consider its scope and subject matter. Accordingly, inquiries pertaining to specific homework or work projects may be disallowed.
Some previously answered questions include: (links open in a new window)
- How do I retrieve the top (n) rows from a database?
- How do I calculate elapsed time in an Excel spreadsheet?
- How can I create a split screen video in After Effects?
Before submitting your question, please take a moment to look at the following resources to make sure your question isn’t already answered there.
For General Technology Questions
- Search the Indiana University Knowledge Base: (opens in new window)
- Search the IT Training Tips Blog (up and to the right on this page)
- Use the Help feature of the software you are using: press F1 in the application
For IT Training Service Questions
- IT Training & Education Workshop Policies (opens in a new window)
- Contact Us with other service questions
Asking a Question via the Blog
Still think your question fits here?