When it comes to Adobe Connect at IU, whether you’re starting at a beginner level (like the subject in the photo on the left) or you’re an advanced user, our recent webinar “Adobe Connect for Online Presentations” likely has some takeaways you can use.
|View the webinar recording for “Adobe Connect for Online Presentations.”|
In this webinar, we covered:
- Planning for a successful event
- Creating an Adobe Connect meeting
- Getting familiar with the Adobe Connect interface
- Using pods and layouts effectively to strengthen your presentation
- Managing events and content on connect.iu.edu
These links were shared during the webinar for additional information:
- How do I link a phone conference to my Adobe Connect meeting room?
- How do I install the Adobe Connect Add-in?
- Adobe Connect @ IU Diagnostic Test (go.iu.edu/testconnect)
- Collaboration Technologies – Web conferencing
If you liked this webinar, you might also be interested in:
|PowerPoint 2013: The Basics
5:30 – 9:00
IUPUI ICTC IT121
|PowerPoint 2013: Setting Up a Slide Show with Audio & Video (Webinar)
5:30 – 7:30
Drop us a line in the comments! What additional questions do you have after watching the recording? What do you wish was covered that we didn’t discuss?