Earning a certificate from IT Training is a great way to enhance your skills in areas like Microsoft Office, web development, and creating graphics. Office 2016 is here, so we’ve updated some of the series workshops (note major changes to the Access series). The process is the same. You take a series of related IT Training workshops designed to build your skills in applications or topics in a comprehensive way! After you’ve attended all of the workshops in a series (within a one-year period), you’ll earn your certificate.
We offer certificates in five different areas, so you’re bound to find something to meet your needs.
We’ll introduce you to a variety of Microsoft Office applications and demonstrate ways make them work together. You’ll learn the basic skills for day-to-day office activities from creating a spreadsheet in Excel to creating a PowerPoint presentation. The required workshops are:
1. Outlook 2016: Managing Your Email
2. Outlook 2016: Calendar Essentials
3. Word 2016: The Basics
4. PowerPoint 2016: The Basics
5. Excel 2016: The Basics
6. Access 2016: The Basics
New Access users should sign up for this series. It introduces the most important features you need to know to work with Access databases. You’ll take these workshops:
1. Access 2016: The Basics
2. Access 2016: Structuring & Relating Data
3. Access 2016: Analyzing & Modifying Data with Queries
4. Access 2016: Designing the Database Interface
In this series, you’ll learn some of the most commonly used features in Excel and build upon that foundation as you as you extend your charting and data tracking and analysis skills.
1. Excel 2016: The Basics
2. Excel 2016: Charts & Graphics
3. Excel 2016: Data Management
4. Excel 2016: Basic Automation Using Macros
5. Excel 2016: Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to HTML, CSS, and Web image production; it concludes with a practice lab where participants can apply what they’ve learned in an open-ended setting and independently create web resources.
1. HTML5 & CSS: The Basics
2. HTML5 & CSS: Structuring Pages
3. HTML5 & CSS: Creating Style for the Web
4. Dreamweaver CC 2015: The Basics
5. Creating Graphics for the Web
6. Web Creation Project Lab
In this series, you will learn how to use Photoshop to modify photographs, use Illustrator to create logos and line art, and how to pull it all together with text into a layout using InDesign.
1. Photoshop CC 2015: The Basics
2. Illustrator CC 2015: The Basics
3. Page Design & Layout Basics
4. InDesign CC 2015: The Basics
5. InDesign CC 2015: Using Page Masters for Efficient Design
6. Desktop Publishing Project Lab
Sign up today and start earning your certificate!