Join us at lynda.com day in Bloomington (Feb. 29th) or IUPUI (Mar. 1) and learn how to maximize your lynda eLearning experience! Take advantage of the opportunity to:
- Attend a workshop that will teach you how you can integrate lynda.com content into your academic course delivery
- Learn how you can get the most out of your personal lynda learning experience
- Speak with lynda.com’s usability experts about your favorite features and areas you think can be improved
- Learn about key features and best practices for using lynda’s online training library
Lynda.com representatives will be available to speak with at the following times and locations:
- Wednesday, Feb. 29, Noon – 5pm in the Wells Library lobby (IU Bloomington)
- Thursday, Mar. 1, 9am – Noon in the Campus Center lobby (IUPUI)
As part of these events, IU faculty and IT Training staff will present a special session titled Integrate lynda.com Content into your Academic Course. You will learn why you might want to integrate lynda.com content into your academic course and get ideas for a number of different ways you can do it. Additionally, lynda representative Jen Jortner will be presenting Tips and Tricks for Using lynda.com online and in-person at IUPUI. Take this session to learn how you can get the most out of your lynda.com learning experience.
Registration for both sessions is free. You can read descriptions, dates and times of these sessions and register online!
Questions? Contact us!
Check out our lynda.com offerings here.